There are many reasons why Obama should lose reelection — here are some of the best reasons.
- Obama took 700 billion dollars out of the Medicare program and put it into his wildly unpopular health care program. This is despite the fact that even Obama has admitted, Medicare in particular will run out of money, and we will not be able to sustain that program no matter how much taxes go up.
- Even the left-wingers at Politifact admit that Obama broke his promise to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term.
- America lost its AAA credit rating for the first time since 1917 on Obama’s watch.
- Even though Barack Obama keeps blaming do-nothing Republicans for his myriad of failures, the Republicans in the House have passed multiple budgets while Barack Obama and the Democrats in the Senate haven’t pushed a budget through in the last three years. That’s a big deal because passing a budget is one of the most basic duties of Congress. A Congress that can’t pass a budget is like a mechanic who can’t handle an oil change.
- The First Amendment rights of the Catholic Church are being violated under Obamacare. Despite its long recognized religious opposition to contraceptives and abortifacients, Obama is demanding that Catholic hospitals go against their faith to remain open.
- The “Justice Department” helped put guns in the hands of drug cartels via Operation Fast and Furious that were used to kill hundreds of Mexican citizens and at least one American, Brian Terry. After stonewalling a congressional investigation, Barack Obama asserted executive privilege to try to keep the truth from coming out about the biggest scandal since Watergate.
- Barack Obama is illegally trying to implement the DREAM Act by fiat, despite the fact that it failed to get through Congress.
- Obama has blocked the keystone pipeline and ANWR while he has held up offshore drilling in the Gulf and demonized oil companies. It’s hard to say how much more you’re paying at the pump because of Barack Obama, but we can be sure the amount is considerable.
- We’ve had the longest streak of above 8% unemployment under Barack Obama since the Great Depression. Meanwhile, according to the Obama Administration, his stimulus bill was supposed to have produced 5.6% unemployment by now.
- Under Barack Obama’s leadership, we’ve had the weakest economic recovery of any country, anywhere in the world since 1970
Now the biggest reason.
He has to lose reelection and lose it BIG to save the Democratic Party and our two party system.
The Democratic Party today was hijacked and is being led by far left ideologues including Obama, Pelosi and Reid. This is NOT the Democratic Party of Truman, Kennedy, and Johnson – even Clinton for that matter. The Democrats must take back their Party and throw out the far left ideologues and the only way to do that is give their leadership a pounding that will drive them back under their rocks.
But don’t take my word for it. Bill Huffman agrees.
The sad truth is the Democratic Party used to be a good party until the far left hijacked them. If JFK were alive today he would have to run for the Republican nomination because he was too moderate. In typical liberal hypocrisy, Democrats rip the Bush tax cuts, but JFK did the exact same thing.
For a good analysis of how the Left hijacked liberalism of the Democrat Party, read it here.
The Democrats must take back their party. Only then, will we have a two party system where compromises can be accomplished, true non-partisan leadership can emerge, and decisions for a better America can be made.