The 2012 Fall TV premiere schedule had its first major week during Sept. 24 – 29, 2012, and yet there is still more to come. We’ll be bringing you Fall 2012 premiere dates into November, so stay tuned with the TV Moms Examiner while we mark our calendars and set those DVRs.
There is definitely less action in this week’s (Sept. 30 – Oct. 4, 2012) premiere list, but definitely still noteworthy.
Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012
“Once Upon a Time” on ABC – Season 2 of “Once Upon a Time” returns on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012 at 8p.m./7c. with Broken.
“The Simpsons” on FOX returns for its 23rd season on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012 at 8p.m./7c.
- Twenty-three seasons in, I think we all know the TV mom to watch on “The Simpsons” is one of the most beloved cartoon moms of all time, Marge Simpson.
“Bob’s Burgers” on FOX – Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012 at 8:30p.m./7:30c.
“The Amazing Race” on CBS – Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012 at 8p.m./7c.
“Revenge” on ABC – Season 2 of “Revenge” premieres on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012 at 9p.m./8c.
- TV mom alert: Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) is not only a TV mom, but at the center of one young woman’s quest for Revenge.
“Family Guy” on FOX premieres on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012 at 9p.m./8c.
- Another cartoon TV mom to watch is Lois Griffin, voiced by Alex Borstein.
“The Good Wife” on CBS returns for its fourth season on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012 at 9p.m./8c.
- So much to look forward to in this season of “The Good Wife,” as anticipate (with trepidation?) the unveiling of Kalinda’s scary ex-husband. The TV mom to watch for is, mother of two, kick-butt attorney, and wife of the philandering Peter Florrick (Chris Noth), Alicia Florrick (Julianna Marguiles).
“666 Park Avenue” on ABC (series premiere) – Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012 at 10p.m./9c.
- Cast of “666 Park Avenue:” Terry O’Quinn, Vanessa Williams, Rachael Taylor, Dave Annable.
“The Mentalist” on CBS premieres on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012 at 10p.m./9c.
Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2012
“Raising Hope” on FOX makes its season 3 premier on Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2012 at 8p.m./7c.
- TV mom alert: “Raising Hope” gives us one hilariously bad (with the best of intentions) TV mom in Virginia Chance (Martha Plimpton) who’s trying to get things right with her granddaughter.
Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2012
Presidential Debate on NBC, ABC, FOX, and CBS – The presidential candidates’ discussion of issues takes place at the University of Denver; Jim Lehrer moderating; analysis to follow.
*New episodes of “Animal Practice,” Guys With Kids” (NBC), “The Middle,” “the Neighbors” (ABC), “The X Factor” (FOX), and “Survivor: Philippines” (CBS) are scheduled to air following the debate.
Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012
“30 Rock” on NBC premieres on Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012 at 8p.m./7c.
We’re winding down in the land of Fall TV premieres, but there’s still a few more to trickle in so stay tuned with the TV Moms Examiner as we keep track of the Fall premieres yet to come.
What shows have made your must-watch list so far?
Don’t miss out on any of our TV mom moments or lessons, SUBSCRIBE here to receive free email notifications. You can also keep up with me on Facebook and Twitter @TVMoms101 or via email.