The wait is almost over! The “Revenge” season 2 premiere airs tonight, Sept. 30 on ABC.
As we head into tonight’s main event, we know some things about what lies ahead for Emily (Emily VanCamp), Daniel (Josh Bowman) and Jack (Nick Wechsler). But, many burning questions remain.
In a recent scoop from Josh Bowman’s Sept. 28 interview with “Rolling Stone” we know Daniel is hugely impacted by his break up with Emily. But, he wastes no time jumping into the sack with Ashley Davenport (Ashley Madewke).
Also, Emily’s love triangle expands by one – that’s right — another former love (played by British actor Barry Sloane) will arrive to spark an old flame. Plus, he’s tied to her mentor, Takeda.
Here’s a roundup [SPOILER ALERT] of our “knows” and “don’t knows” about Emily, Daniel and Jack, that includes some recently reported news from “Eonline”:
Emily – What We Know
- She was ready to pledge her heart to Jack and tell him the truth about everything, until a pregnant Amanda (Margarita Levieva) appears.
- An old flame named Aiden (Barry Sloane) is going to appear and really heat things up. He also knows Emily’s past and her plots.
- Emily’s mother is alive (and played by Jennifer Jason Leigh) and she’s going to be a nemesis for Victoria Grayson.
- Emily and Nolan (Gabriel Mann) may not be as chummy, once his jealousy of Aiden is sparked.
Emily – What We Don’t Know
Is Emily ready to just drop her feelings for Jack and for Daniel? She has a complicated history with both of these hot guys. Can she just turn everything off so quickly?
Where does Aiden rank in her heart? Exactly how deep is their connection and where will they go from here?
How long does it take to find her mother? Is she going to tell her who she is or keep her identity a secret? Will they get along and will Emily’s mom be someone she can trust?
What is her next move in taking the Graysons down? Is she going to come clean with Charlotte and tell her they are sisters?
Why is she tied to a post underwater and how did she get there?
Daniel – What We Know
- He is scorned and feels betrayed after seeing Emily kiss Jack.
- He’ll seek solace with Ashley (unfortunately!)
- He’s going to become further entrenched in running Grayson Global, but is unaware of the company’s connection to terrorists.
- His sister, Charlotte (Christa B. Allen) survives the overdose.
Daniel – What We Don’t Know
Does he truly want to help Conrad (Henry Czerny)? Or, is he severely disillusioned and seeking a way to silently “play” him?
What really happened to Victoria (Madeleine Stowe)? How did she escape the explosion and when will Daniel find out she’s alive? What will Victoria’s next plan be, and will she know Conrad planned to kill her?
Does Daniel hang onto any of his moral sensibilities or will he be totally given over to the dark side? (We are hoping some glimmer of the good guy remains!)
Will he ever find out about Aiden’s connection to Emily? And, what will happen when and if he does?
Finally, does Daniel still love Emily? Is there any chance they will get back together? Or, is he eternally bitter and will he seek some sort of revenge of his own against Emily and/or his parents?
Jack – What We Know
- According to a Sept 30. “Eonline” report, Jack’s boat, “Amanda,” will be featured in tonight’s premiere.
- He definitely has feelings for Emily.
- He also has feelings for Amanda and will want to support her and the baby.
Jack – What We Don’t Know
Is Jack and Amanda’s wedding (maybe on the boat) the season event opener?
Is Amanda really pregnant and is the baby really Jack’s?
Will he ever learn the truth about Emily and Amanda?
Plus, according to “Eonline,” Nolan is involved in a bi-sexual love triangle with newcomer Padma (Dilshad Vadsaria) and a former male flame – identity unknown.
One thing is certain – things will certainly be steamy in the Hamptons. Let the love, lies and lechery begin!
The “Revenge” season 2 premiere airs tonight Sept. 30 at 9 PM EST on ABC.