Razer, one of the well-known gaming peripheral companies in the world, made one of the most iconic mouses that ever existed. The Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse. Razer originally introduced this mouse to their lineup around the third quarter of 2006 (in perspective that is almost 6 years ago). The mouse itself has also been revamped since it’s initial release. Every single new Razer DeathAdder has a new 3500dpi Precision 3.5G infrared sensor built in it (an increase from the old 1800dpi sensor). With the increase in dpi (dots per inch) you are able to maximize your precision in mouse control because the sensor covers more pixels per area. Along with a five-foot reinforced cable with a gold-plated USB connector, you will always have control over what you want.
I have personally owned the Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse for the last 3 years and I can contest that it is the best mouse I have used so far. I used to use other generic brand mouses in the past and I always had a soar wrist (on the verge of carpal tunnel) when I would game for hours on end. Since I have switched to the DeathAdder, I have not had the slightest ache in my hand or wrist. The mouse is also very good for large hands and palms of all ranges including people who tend to claw-grip or palm-grip. But there could be issues if you tend to have sweaty hands though. I personally have very sweaty hands when I game for a long time and with the slick plastic finish around the mouse edges the perspiration will accumulate leaving some gunk in-between the mouse spaces. A quick clean every game session should be enough to keep your DeathAdder in tip-top condition though.
Some technical specifications for the Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse include:
- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60–120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate Size : 127 mm / 5.00” (Length) x 70 mm / 2.76” (Width) x 44 mm / 1.73” (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 148 g / 0.33 lb
If you’d like to acquire the Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse to be in your aresenal or to look up more information about it, you can check out the official product page here.