Went on vacation and too busy with back to school and work schedule.
- To facilitate the delay, here is a retrospective of what you have missed on important researched, updated issues and links in holistic health from July to August 2012.
1. Tuna: a main dish in summer of the American diet.
‘… The toxicity of a heavy metal…’ is available at:
2. Living, playing, working and breathing pollution:
‘… Air pollution and associated health conditions…’ accessible at:
3. Home grown herb to fight cancer and other dreadful disorders.
‘ … Oregano and health benefits…’
4. Dining out? You may miss something.
‘Chronic disorders have been on a steep rise… Old time meals …’ article presented at:
5. Chronic disorders: should I exercise, is it safe? Available at:
1. Wonderful and wholesome benefits of rosemary.
‘Health benefits and pharmacological properties of rosemary…’ accessible at:
2. AIDS 2012: eliminating HIV virus.
‘ … Corticium simplex may play a role in HIV …’ available at:
3. The Cheapest, most attractive toxic juice for kids approved by moms.
‘ … Artifical dye, dangerous preservative, sugar, pesticide …’ free at:
4. 2012 kid’s lunch! Is it any good?
5. What are you drinking: orange or turmeric?
‘… Is your kid getting their vitamin C by drinking …’ available at:
6. Over-use of chemical antibiotics linked to obesity, free at:
7. Back to school: Children and parasites.
‘… Conventional treatments … Efficient home remedies …’ available at:
8. Your favorite backpack may not be your best friend
9. What was the cause of death?
10. Money talk: How much are pharmaceutical companies earning?