Whether you need a little pick-me-up or a great big jolt of caffeine to start your day, September 29, 2012, celebrates a classic beverage Americans love to drink. And considering September 28 was National Drink Beer Day, chances are pretty good a little extra java may do the trick!
Whether you prefer yours hot or cold, loaded with caffeine or caffeine-free, it’s National Coffee Day! And you know what that means, right? FREE COFFEE!
To celebrate the annual holiday, some businesses around the country are offering some spectacular deals on java.
National Coffee Day 2012: Free & Cheap Coffee Across America
- Participating McDonald’s Restaurants will be offering FREE COFFEE all week long! Stop by a participating location and get a small cup of coffee for free. No purchase is required!
- Participating Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in the United States and Canada will be giving away FREE cups of Joe on Saturday, September 29, 2012. Stop on by to receive your free 12-ounce cup! No purchase is necessary! Be sure to enter their contest for a chance to win FREE coffee for a year!
- Participating 7-Eleven locations will be celebrating National Coffee Day with FREE large 20-ounce cups of coffee from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on Friday, September 28, 2012.
- Participating Kangaroo Express convenience stores will be serving up delicious 12-ounce Bean Street Coffee for just one cent from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 29, 2012.
- Facebook fans will also receive a cup of FREE coffee (with purchase of another coffee) on September 29 by “liking” Tim Hortons on Facebook. Printable coupon required – for participating U.S. locations only.
- Caribou Coffee will also be giving away small cups of coffee for FREE on Saturday, September 29, 2012. A printable coupon is required – which will be posted on their Facebook page.
- Participating Dunkin’ Donuts will be serving up small, 10-ounce Hot or 16-ounce Iced Lattes for just 99 cents, with printable coupon. One coupon per customer per visit through September 30, 2012.
- Chicago-based company, Aspire, has teamed up with Metropolis Coffee to create a line of delicious craft-roasted coffees. Aspire Coffeeworks not only provides jobs for people with disabilities and developmental delays, but 100 percent of the coffee sales go to Aspire’s programs! Plus, customers also receive free priority shipping when purchasing 3 or more one-pound bags of coffee. Aspire CoffeeWorks will be offering a special deal for customers on National Coffee Day! Please visit the website for more information.
- If you are in the Chicago or Los Angeles areas, Bean & Body Coffee will be handing out FREE samples and coupons from their cooler bikes in honor of National Coffee Day. Bean & Body Coffee is a naturally caffeinated, kosher-certified drink made with Fair Trade Certified Peruvian beans. Not only is the beverage gluten-free, it’s also a great source of antioxidants as well.
Please note – not all locations may be participating in the free or discounted offers listed above. Please call ahead or check the website for specific details.