Mojang is already putting the new Minecraft online bug tracking application to work. One of the developers revealed a list of bugs on Monday already fixed for an upcoming patch to the recently released “Pretty Scary” update on the PC.
The Minecraft bug tracker was only launched last Wednesday but over 1,200 bug reports have been submitted so far at the time of this writing. Not all of the bugs are actually bugs but the ones that check out are being assigned to different members of the Mojang team to be squashed.
Here is the list of more than 40 bugs that have been taken care of so far for the upcoming 1.4.3 release of Minecraft. There’s no release date for the patch yet.
- [MC-7] – Skeletons holding swords will shoot arrows!
- [MC-17] – Anvil block collision box appears “sunken”
- [MC-20] – Getting door drop in creative
- [MC-23] – Falling out of the world
- [MC-33] – Placing 2 wooden-slabs it will play the sounds from 12w38a
- [MC-34] – Pink Dye On Sheep
- [MC-38] – Fence Gate Texture flips inside out
- [MC-40] – Calculate name plate length based on username stripped of color codes
- [MC-47] – Cant kill slimecubes
- [MC-54] – mobs are immediately transfered back to the overworld upon spawning in the nether
- [MC-57] – Anvil rendering error in item frames
- [MC-74] – when a block is placed next to an end portal block with an eye of ender in it, you can see through it
- [MC-81] – Item Frames in Multiplayer don’t store item NBT data
- [MC-86] – Graphical glitch with cactus in a flower pot near a wall.
- [MC-116] – Music discs reverting to original name after being played, even if they’ve been renamed by the anvil
- [MC-118] – Dying dogs collar
- [MC-141] – /spawnpoint command block fails directly on tripwire string / pressure plate
- [MC-155] – Wither Despawns in Peaceful and Shouldn’t
- [MC-159] – Death from a 2-4 block drop
- [MC-160] – Dragon egg particles
- [MC-166] – potato glitch
- [MC-176] – Map item placed in item frame Z-fighting
- [MC-196] – Falling anvils do not maintain orientation while falling
- [MC-212] – Faulty fall damage when logging out and logging back in while falling
- [MC-223] – Fence Gate Bug
- [MC-231] – Teleport through walls glitch
- [MC-264] – Different stacking slab sound
- [MC-298] – Text misplaced in demo mode window and 4:3 screen
- [MC-311] – If you put an anvil ( or a few other items) into a display case and turn it upside down then the orange from the case will start to overlay the item in the case
- [MC-335] – Dropped items with NBT tags do not stack
- [MC-606] – zombies can pick up items while dying
- [MC-645] – Items at the top-left corner of a container cannot be duplicated
- [MC-652] – Books allow client to apply any name and enchantment
- [MC-743] – More Ender Egg Render Problems
- [MC-760] – Denial of Service with LAN worlds if someone logs into a LAN server with the host’s username
- [MC-767] – Creating world with seed and map world “QUATREPOINTDEUX” fails
- [MC-827] – Server Crash when client logs in. ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4
- [MC-1004] – Custom spawners with no delay variance crash the game
- [MC-1102] – minecraft crashd
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the latest news or you can subscribe to our RSS feed or email alerts.