On November 14, 2012 the Calgary Business Professionals Group is holding the launch of the ‘new’ CBP. Keynote speaker for the event, Kit Grant, will be presenting the Challenge of Change. Following Grant’s presentation there will be open networking where drinks and appetizers will be served.
The launch party is located at the Inglewood Fine Arts Gallery: 1223B 9 Ave SE Calgary from 5 – 8:30pm
Tickets are $35 to attend and include your wine and appetizers
Media is welcome to attend free of charge but must RSVP through email@example.com
The Calgary Business Professionals Group or CBP, is about forging strong business relationships and strives to be a credible, inviting, fun business group in Calgary that serves for the benefit, support and resource of the Calgary business community.
Why is The Calgary Business Professionals Group so special?
The Calgary Business Professionals Group is one of the largest and longest running meetup groups and business networking clubs in Calgary. With over 1,325 members all Calgary business professionals can benefit from our no-cost membership strategy. If you are a small business owner or a business professional this group is for you. If you want to support business owners, professionals and entrepreneurs then join us at our next meeting!
About Kit Grant:
The Challenge of Change
• discover 3 reasons people change and one roadblock that can hold you back
• expanding your comfort zone
• accepting personal responsibility for your results
• re-programming your computer for future success
Warning! Some laughter is permitted during the presentation.
Kit Grant has presented programs in 15 countries on 4 continents. He specializes in
pushing people outside their comfort zones to get the even better results they deserve in
both their personal and professional lives. He has owned his own business for more than
36 years and is involved in customer service and selling every day.
Been there, done that stuff …
• B.A., B.Ed., M.Ed. degrees majoring in counseling and psychology — went to school
for a long time to avoid working
• CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and CSP (Certified Sales Professional) — yes,
that makes him a CCSSPP!
• inducted into the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame in 2000 as its 10th member
• World President and Chair of the Executive Council of the Global Speakers
Federation in 2001-2002 (6 countries then, now 12)
• International Ambassador Award in 2005 for service to the global speaking industry
• Spirit of CAPS Award (Canadian Association of Professional Speakers) in 2006 for
contributions to excellence in the speaking profession in Canada
• Co-founder and Director of the “Get Better; Get Busier” Boot Camp for speakers with
14 Boot Camps already conducted with Warren Evans, CSP, HoF
• worked as a school counselor, clinical psychologist, manager in the food and beverage
industry, and as a salesperson and sales manager for a major communications company
• would rather be golfing than working … finished the 2012 season with a 9 handicap;
Information about the event please direct questions to: Lisa Marie Genovese firstname.lastname@example.org
To RSVP: www.meetup.com/businessincalgary