On Thursday, October 25th, Season Two of Lifetime’s Project Runway All-Stars kicked off with new host, supermodel Carolyn Murphy, alongside series judges Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman and mentor Joanna Coles, former Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire. The special guests were Rachel Roy and Mondo Guerra. After meeting the episode’s challenge of creating two mini collections using attitude as a theme, judges announced the winner, Anthony Ryan Auld!
Below, please see the face chart and steps about how to recreate the winning model’s makeup look with Laura Mercier’s most wonderful make-up products, pictured here in this article.
· Prep the face with Laura Mercier Tone Perfecting Creme ($95).
· Then apply Laura Mercier Oil-Free Suprême Foundation ($43).
· Camouflage dark circles using Laura Mercier Secret Concealer ($22).
· Apply Laura Mercier Eye Canvas ($26) on the eyelid to create an even canvas.
· Next, brush Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Gilded Rosegold ($24) on the eyelid and the inner corner.
· Then apply Laura Mercier Sateen Shadow in Burnished ($22) on the edge, inner eye and under the eye.
· To make the eyes pop, use Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Brown Copper ($20) on the top lash line.
· Add the final touch using Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24).
· Lightly dust Laura Mercier Bronzing Pressed Powder in Sun Bronze on the t-zone and cheekbones of the face.
· To complete the look, apply Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Portofino Red ($26).
Please note, that throughout the season, you can be on the lookout for more “get the looks” from the show, as well as special news. If you happen to see a look you love, feel reassured that Laura Mercier can help you recreate that amazing, winning look!
Laura Mercier is loved by so many beauty and fashion insiders. Mercier, a world famous and renowned painter turned makeup artist, is highly regarded for her trademark ‘Flawless Face,’ and her incredible makeup, skincare and body bath collections. From concealers that cover up age spots and dark circles, foundations that minimizes pores, fine lines and wrinkles, to glosses that leave lips with a healthy glow, fragrance and skincare that makes skin feel incredibly soft and smell beautiful and unforgettable, Mercier’s collection is truly luxurious and a must-have to a daily beauty regime. For more information about the above Laura Mercier products used backstage to recreate the winning model’s makeup look, and other Laura Mercier products, visit www.lauramercier.com