Keeping up the lifestyles that most people live means multitasking and constantly being on the go. When a dreaded virus or cold hits, it slams with debilitating aches, pains and fevers putting the brakes on all of the daily activities that sustain lifestyles.
The enemy bug does not only cause its initial victims to feel terribly ill, it lives on by being passed on from victim to victim.
Everywhere one travels airborne germs are passed from person to person.
- Summer is over and the kids are back in school comingling on the school bus, in classes and locker rooms passing germs to each other and sending them home to infect and grow.
- Folks are traveling to work on the train and elevators sneezing and coughing sending more germs to the workplace and back to home base.
- Soon the holidays will arrive with people cramming onto airplanes trapped with the recycled air filled with germs that are being sent thousands of miles from their origin to infect the world.
It is time to combat the enemy germ with a halo of “protection from the air you share”.
A wonderful new product has been developed that is “dedicated to killing germs”. Halo has been “clinically proven to kill airborne germs you breathe in for up to six hours”.
Halo is very easy to use.
- Simply three sprays of the oral antiseptic directly into the mouth to coat the back of the oral cavity and you can be saved from attacking airborne germs for up to six hours of protection.
After “rigorous scientific testing and clinical trials at Case Western Medical Center” Halo is the first product to be “scientifically and clinically proven to kill the airborne germs”.
Not only easy to use but yummy tasting as well.
Reviewing this product is a great experience. With a hectic life I have been using Halo with excellent effects. I definitely feel as if I have warded off getting sick among the sneezers and coughers around me
- Adults have a choice of two flavors, Berry and Citrus. Both taste good and refreshing when sprayed into the mouth. The product for children comes in a grape flavor and is for ages two and up; perfect for the little ones starting preschool.
Be proactive against germs and save your lifestyle.
- Use Halo to keep stay healthy along with consistently washing hands with old fashioned soap and water.
- Keep hand sanitizers, such as Purell, in the car, pocketbooks, briefcases, backpacks and in the office desk for when soap and water are not available.
With Halo there is finally a product that will help guard the attack from the dreaded illnesses that get passed back and forth from person to person seemingly trapped in homes, schools and workplaces. “The science behind Halo has proven to be so innovative that multiple patents are pending on the technology.”
Stay healthy and happy, and never be afraid to dance!
Subscribe and enjoy reading all of my articles under the titles of Interior Decorating, Long Island Interior Design, Decorating, Arts & Exhibits, Lifestyle, as well as General Pets, Fashion Trends, and Long Island Prepper written for quadrust.com.