This tart is a delicious alternative to a holiday fruit pie or just a delectable dessert. It is a perfect choice for a midnight snack on New Year’s Eve. Try it warm right out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
• 1 1/3 cups flour
• ¼ cup sugar
• ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
• 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
• 2 cups frozen slice peaches, thawed
• 1 tablespoon honey
• ¼ cup flour
• ¼ cup brown sugar
• ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
• 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
• 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
• 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1. In a small bowl, mix flour, sugar and cinnamon. Stir in butter until blended.
2. Press mixture into bottom and sides of 9-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
3. Bake in 350* oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
4. In a large bowl, toss together blueberries, peaches and honey. Set aside.
5. To make topping: Combine flour, brown sugar, oats, pecans, and cloves in a small bowl. Add in butter to make crumble consistency. Set aside.
6. Spoon fruit mixture into prepared crust. Sprinkle with crumble topping.
7. Bake in 350* oven for 40 minutes or until topping is golden and fruit mixture is bubbling.
8. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
9. Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.