Saturday night at TAO featured the Official PADRES Gala After Party hosted by Eva Longoria. The actress arrived shortly after midnight, looking stunning in a skin tight black leather dress which ignited a flurry of flash bulbs as soon as she hit the red carpet. Upon entering the nightclub Eva was greeted by a cheering crowd as soon as DJ Vice announced she had entered the building. Longoria was joined by a group of friends including actress Dania Ramirez, starting their own dance party from their VIP table on the dance floor soon after arriving. It wasn’t long before Eva made her way to the DJ booth to join DJ Vice, where she shouted out all the single ladies and single men in the building before adding, “You guys should get together tonight!” The actress was all smiles and was visibly enthused upon receiving a pair of TAO branded ballet flats. After switching from stilettos to the TAO flats Eva kept on dancing with friends before calling it a night.
- Far East Movement made a late night stop at TAO to hang with DJ Vice.
- Paris Hilton was spotted at Marquee for the second night in a row. Joined by her brother Barron and friends Hilton partied in the main room, taking in the sounds of Avicii. Later in the night she grabbed the mic and sang her song “Last Night” from her VIP table.
- On the other side of the world, Gold medal Olympian Usain Bolt was at Marquee Sydney over the weekend. First he sat in main room where legendary DJ Paul Oakenfold was spinning and then moved to the Boom Box where he danced with his mates to hip hop and was seen drinking Dom Perignon Rose while wearing his sunglasses backwards. Also at Marquee Sydney this weekend were rockers Benji and Joel Madden.
- In other Vegas news, after exhilarating daytime party goers last year and being named “Best Place to Keep the Party Going” by Vegas Seven Magazine, LAVO’s Saturday Champagne Brunch returns to Vegas on October 13 with another season destined to keep everyone dancing on the tables. The afternoon soiree, which originated at LAVO’s sister location in New York City, blends food, Champagne and European house music and is the ideal daytime experience during fall and winter when the pools are closed for the season. Confetti showers, costumed hosts, gold painted dancers and sounds by DJ Jason Lema provide the backdrop for the city’s most decadent daytime affair. More than fifteen types of Champagne including a variety of large format bottles ranging from Magnums and Jeroboams all the way up to Nebuchadnezzars and 30 liter bottles ensure corks will be popping all day long while an indulgent food menu fuels the festivities. Brunch specialties include the White Polenta Pancakes with hazelnut butter, Lemon Ricotta Waffles with glazed apples, dark raisins and whipped yogurt and a Smoked Salmon Pizza with mascarpone, goat cheese and fried capers. Those looking for heartier options can savor Parmigiano Classico with eggplant, chicken or veal, Spaghetti with Kobe Meatballs or a 14 ounce dry-aged New York Strip Steak with truffle sauce and spicy fries. The LAVO Champagne Brunch will be offered each Saturday from 2 pm to 6 pm. For Saturday brunch and bottle service reservations call 702.791.1818 or email@example.com.
- Jack Osbourne kicked off his bachelor party on Thursday by road tripping to Las Vegas with a group of his closest friends. They drove from Los Angeles to Sin City to spend a “guys weekend”. The party settled into their suites that were all on the same floor. Saturday the party headed to Azure Pool at The Palazzo where they had a private cabana and enjoyed the Vegas sun. Later around 4:00 PM they headed to Lagasse Stadium for Oktoberfest where they ready to watch the UFC Fight and other college football games. They dined on Oktoberfest food including Munich Brat, Potato Salad paired with some beers. Please note Jack was not drinking. It wasn’t a regular Vegas Bachelor Party. The group woke up early around 7am on one of the days to go hiking and ATVing. It was more of an adventure bachelor party. No nightclubs included.
- Saturday night, international sensation PSY celebrated his YouTube hit “Gangnam Style” at TAO Nightclub. The Korean superstar donned a collared shirt and checkered pants, complete with his signature shades on the red carpet. He dined with friends at TAO Asian Bistro, enjoying signature dishes, and met Redfoo who was dining nearby. PSY invited him to join them and together they did sake bombs and the Gangnam dance. Upstairs the group took over several VIP booths in the nightclub where Redfoo and his party rock crew were seated beside them. The packed room went crazy when DJ Vice announced PSY’s arrival. Fans clamored to grab a photo of the music star as he stood on top of his booth to greet the crowd and take in the crazy club scene. Glow sticks and PSY face cut outs filled the air as he took to the stage and performed “Gangnam Style.” The entire club went wild, dancing and singing along to the Korean tune. The TAO crowd couldn’t get enough as the room chanted for an encore performance. PSY granted the request, but first introduced himself and shouted out his country of Korea. This being his first Vegas nightclub appearance, PSY was happy to perform again. Stating, “TAO you’re f****** awesome. Thank you for your support.” PSY’s new manager Scooter Braun proudly looked on from the table and even held up one of the cut outs with his star’s face. When he returned to his VIP table on the dance floor, confetti canons, a bottle fairy and a panda presented PSY with a cake, congratulating him on the success of his hit single and for breaking the Guinness World Record for most views in the history of YouTube. DJ Vice played a Gangnam Style and Party Rock mash up in which PSY did the Gangnam Style dance and Redfoo shuffled side by side. Also at TAO for the night were the Jonas Brothers. The siblings dined at the Asian Bistro and then Joe Jonas joined the owner’s table in the nightclub, along with actor Lucas Haas. Floyd Mayweather and Ray J were spotted in Marquee’s Boom Box Room.
- Mario Lopez kicked off his bachelor party weekend Friday afternoon, hanging out at a cabana at TAO Beach. Joined by a group of his friends, the group fueled up for the party with crispy rice, quesadillas, a fruit platter and sushi before toasting to the occasion. Pool goers quickly recognized the star as he stopped to talk to a few fans. A bottle of bubbly was delivered to the EXTRA TV host via a parade of blow up animals and Lopez popped the bottle and toasted his friends.
- Diddy was spotted dining at TAO Asian Bistro on Saturday night. Joined by girlfriend Cassie and 30 friends the group dined on signature dishes and drank Ciroc vodka. Jennie Garth was spotted at LAVO on Saturday. The newly single actress was with a group of girlfriends and one guy taking in the sounds of DJ Reflex in the nightclub. Taking over a VIP table next to the DJ booth she danced throughout the night, showing of a toned body in tie-dyed tight pants and a tank. The Beverly Hills 90210 alum, who is developing a new sitcom with her former cast mate Luke Perry, was overheard saying she still needs to sell the show. Earlier in the day Redfoo continued to wow holiday crowds at TAO Beach. Redfoo had the entire venue Party Rocking as he surfed the crowd. Kaskade headlined at Marquee Saturday night.