This week on “Dancing With the Stars” is country week, and the show should be an interesting one. Everybody is looking for “Dancing With the Stars” spoilers so they know what to expect in terms of dance order, song spoilers and of course the all-important voting numbers. PureDWTS has the latest details posted, including some of the dance order that was spoiled Monday, Oct. 29. What can fans expect this week on “DWTS”?
Hopefully more “Dancing With the Stars” spoilers will break throughout the day regarding the dance order, but here’s how things look so far:
- 1st: Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd dance a cha cha to Shania Twain’s “Man! I Feel Like a Woman.” They open the show and their phone number is 1-800-868-3410.
- 2nd: Sabrina Bryan and Louis Van Amstel dance a rumba to “Wanted” by Hunter Hayes. Their phone number is 1-800-868-3403.
- 4th: Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani dance the Viennese waltz to Jana Kramer’s “Why Ya Wanna.” Their phone number is 1-800-868-3406.
- 7th: Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff dance the Viennese waltz to “Skin” by Rascal Flatts and their voting number is 1-800-868-3407.
- 8th: Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke close the show with their foxtrot to “Islands in the Stream” by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. Their phone number is 1-800-868-3413.
Other “DWTS” spoilers include:
- Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy dance the tango to Carrie Underwood’s “Good Girl.” Their phone number is 1-800-868-3411.
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dance the rumba to Blake Shelton’s “Home.” Their phone number is 1-800-868-3412.
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani dance the Viennese waltz to Jana Kramer’s “Why Ya Wanna.” Their phone number is 1-800-868-3406.
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough dance the cha cha to Kenny Chesney’s “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy.” Their phone number is 1-800-868-3402.
There are also two group dances this week, which apparently will be Monday night as well. One will be to the Big & Rich song “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)” while the other one is to Cowboy Troy’s “I Play Chicken With the Train.” Apparently the pairs can earn extra points with their solo during the group dance, and the judges can award two, four or six points to the couples that stand out to them the most.
As fans know, the scores for this week will be combined with those from last week as there was no elimination. Only one couple heads home Tuesday night, and it’ll be interesting to see how the leaderboard looks after Monday night’s performances. Since this is “Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars” there is no wiggle room for mistakes, and fans have definitely had strong opinions about the pairs this season. Who are you hoping is safe this week and who do you think needs to pack up and head home?
“Dancing With the Stars” airs Monday and Tuesday nights on ABC.