The finale of “Big Brother 14” airs Wednesday night, and fans cannot wait to see how this season wraps up. The final three houseguests are stuck together in the house until the live finale, and the gameplay is almost non-stop. There were some interesting “Big Brother” spoilers and developments on the live feeds Monday night and Tuesday morning that fans won’t want to miss.
At this point, Dan Gheerling and Ian Terry are waiting for the final round of the HoH competition to play out Wednesday night. As was revealed previously, Danielle Murphree will not be competing in this final round. Dan is still playing this game hard and seems to still have both Dani and Ian right where he wants them. Here are a few highlights of the live feeds developments from Monday night into the wee hours of Tuesday morning:
- Dan and Ian have talked extensively about previous jury votes on both “Big Brother” and “Survivor.”
- Dan made it seem like he was depressed and in a bad mood. When Danielle asked about it, he said he didn’t want to talk about it.
- Danielle started giving Dan a pep talk, pointing out how much he deserves to win.
- Danielle hinted that she’d share the prize money with Dan if she wins, and Dan reminded her that’s against the rules.
- At one point, Danielle even told Dan she’d be willing to go to the jury to give him an extra vote.
- Dan busted out laughing over Danielle offering that, after she left the room.
- All three houseguests talked about taping a segment for “The Talk,” though it’s uncertain when it’s airing. It seems likely to be Wednesday morning.
- Danielle and Dan talk a bit about Shane, and she seems to be realizing that Shane wasn’t that into her and says he wasn’t all that nice to her.
- She tells Dan that it’s always been the two of them, but Dan brings up Shane. She says she chose Dan over Shane, and he says she did only because he made her.
As has been the case the past couple of days, Dani and Ian are not interacting much and aren’t really on good terms. Danielle is extremely emotional and doesn’t seem to have much strategy remaining to try to get herself to the end. Dan continues to talk with each of them separately and while Ian and Danielle don’t necessarily pick up that it’s strategy and gameplay, “Big Brother” spoiler fans can see that Dan is always “on” with these two. It seems a lock that Dan is looking at winning at least $50,000 this season, as there seems to be no scenario where he doesn’t end up in the final two.
The big question right now is, does Dan play hard to win HoH Wednesday night and risk having to choose between Ian and Danielle? If he does, which of the two does he take? Dani may talk a big game of being okay with Dan letting her go to the jury, but it’s hard to believe she would accept that in reality. How do you think this is going to play out? Who do you think Dan will take if he wins? Who would you like to see win “Big Brother 14”? Tune in Wednesday, Sept. 19 for the 90-minute finale.