Choo! Choo! All aboard for a train ride with everyone’s favorite train…Thomas! A Day Out With Thomas will take place at the B&O Railroad Museum on the following dates:
- Friday, April 24, 2015
- Saturday, April 25, 2015
- Sunday, April 26, 2015
- Friday, May 1, 2015
- Saturday, May 2, 2015
- Sunday, May 3, 2015
A Day Out with Thomas is open to B&O Railroad Museum members and the general public. B&O members will need to pay for Day Out With Thomas tickets. All tickets are $21. Please arrive 1 hour before train departure time.
Every Day Out With Thomas at the B&O Railroad Museum event includes:
- a train ride on Thomas the Tank Engine
- a meet-and-greet with Sir Topham Hatt
- a Thomas & Friends Imagination Station with Thomas-themed activities, stamps, temporary tattoos, and hands-on arts and crafts
- a Thomas storytelling and video viewing area
Tickets for Day Out With Thomas are available for purchase for the following times on each Friday though Sunday at the B&O Railroad Museum:
- 9:15 a.m. (Saturday and Sunday only)
- 10 a.m.
- 10:45 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m.
- 12:15 a.m.
- 1 p.m.
- 1:45 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday only)
- 2 p.m. (Friday only)
- 2:30 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday only)
- 3:15 p.m.
- 4 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday only)
- 4:45 p.m. (Saturday only)
For more information on the B&O Railroad Museum and Day Out With Thomas, click here.