Icelantic is now offering the fourth incarnation of First Tracks, which sold out in just 30 hours last year. The First Tracks offers started at noon today, so hop on board if you want to get on board with Icelantic, either monthly ($47) or for a full year ($497).
In case you’re wondering what First Tracks is, Icelantic describes it thus: “First Tracks was born from the same foundation Icelantic came from. When Ben started Icelantic seven years ago, he began by calling a couple of his closest, most trusted and talented friends to solicit their help with this dream. One by one, friends, family and community found their role in the building and spreading of the Icelantic Brand. From the highly awarded and anticipated Nomad RKR to Icelantic’s Winter on the Rocks to the newsletters you receive in your inbox every so often, nothing at Icelantic is done without the help or inspiration of another. As we continue to evolve and expand, we want to ensure that this powerful element accompanies us on our journey, and that’s how First Tracks came along.”
Well, it’s actually a bit more than that. A subscription to Icelantic’s First Tracks includes:
· Invitation to one annual ski adventure (March) invite and one “official” summer gathering (TBD)
· Profile Rolodex of members, broken down regionally so you can stay in touch with other First Trackers
· Local ski guide ambassador access – ski with a local wherever you go! Hell yeah.
· Private Facebook page – share photos, videos, plan trips, happy-hours, see behind the scenes at Icelantic… Facebook put to very good use!
· Private First Tracks pre-party prior to the Premier of the Icelantic Movie (November) launch
· Pre first Friday get togethers
- 3 Conference Calls throughout the year on various topics from developing the new ski product line, to picking our new Slogan. Very engaging calls.
- Exclusive communication from the Icelantic HQ, asking for your opinion on company decisions, brand direction, image, etc… This is a collaborative effort!
- First Look at new ski designs and graphics
- R&D – Someone needs to test out the new gear…. Call the First Trackers!
- Occasional “Check-Ins” to see how we’re doing – and how you are
- Factory tours – scheduled throughout the year – come check out where the magic is made. The ski making process is impressive, to say the least!
- “Pro” Pricing on the 2012-2013 Icelantic Skis, First Degree Boots! – shhhh. Don’t want to make your friends mad…
- Discounts on all Icelantic Softgoods/accessories
- Access to promotive.com, one of the most comprehensive sites for outdoor/action sports brands.
- Access to discounts provided by our other awesome partners
- Friends & Family pricing on any or Parr’s prints and other artwork.
For more info and to sign up for First Tracks, go to: http://icelanticboards.com/FT2012/get-in-for-2012-2013/
By the way, I’ll profile Icelantic’s latest line of skis for the 2012-2013 season in an upcoming post. As per usual, the concept, artwork and love behind the line is fantastic.