Week 7 of the 2012 NFL schedule kicks off tonight when the Seahawks and 49ers face off in the City by the Bay. Has there ever been a crazier start to a season in recent memory? A four way tie in the AFC East for first place and the Cardinals and Seahawks are both fighting neck and neck with the 49ers for first place.
When the schedules were first introduced in July, not many people believed that tonight’s game could have an impact on the NFC West division and the playoffs, but if Seattle pulls off the upset – watch out!
Picking the right fantasy players has become just as difficult as trying to figure out who is really good and who is really bad this season.
Here are my picks to click in fantasy football this weekend.
1. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints – Brees has been on fire the last three games, now the Saints defense needs to stand up. Brees has 10 TD’s in his last three games and is averaging 352.0 yards per game. Tampa is in trouble.
2. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers – Rodgers has the discount double check working in high gear. With thirteen touchdown passes in his past three games, he is taking the league by storm. St. Louis plays well at home, but Green Bay has too much fire power.
3. Eli Manning, New York Giants – Eli should do well vs. a Skins team giving up almost 350 yards per game. Washington has also given up a league high 15 touchdown passes.
1. Ahmad Bradshaw, New York Giants – Bradshaw has had some great games already this season, but after rushing for over 100 yards vs. the 49ers, look for more vs. the Skins.
2. Arian Foster, Houston Texans – Foster has scored in fourteen of his past fifteen games., and is averaging 105.5 total yards per game. Baltimore defense is banged up big time.
3. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings – Peterson should get back on track this weekend vs. Arizona. The Cardinals play well at home, but will find it tougher to get things done in the loud Metrodome.
1. Victor Cruz, New York Giants – Cruz should be dancing a lot this weekend when the Giants face the Skins. Washington has allowed the most passing yards in the league so far this season.
2. Percy Harvin, Minnesota Vikings – Harvin is shining this season. He will give the Cardinals fits this weekend.
3. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions – Megatron owned the Bears last season. He burned Chicago for 211 yards and scored a TD vs. Chicago last season.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints – Graham and the Saints know they need to win this week to keep in the NFC playoff race. Off of a bye week, Graham should come up big vs. the Bucs.
2. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots – History is on Gronk’s side, he usually hammers the Jets.
3. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers – It didn’t show vs. the Giants last week, but Davis is one of the league’s best. He will rebound vs. the Seahawks.
Defense – 49ers, Giants
You can click here for the up to date for the latest fantasy football rankings. Good luck to all fantasy players!